Getting Started and Retrieving Stock File
1.Plug the OBDII accessory to the vehicle and the handheld.
2.Turn the key to position 2. The dash will light up and you'll see how much fuel you have.
3.The handheld screen will light up and show the main menu.
4.Click on Tuning
5. Then proceed to select the car that is the closest match to your car
6. It will then ask you if you want to read the stock file, click yes and it will start to read the OEM file
7. Once the file has been read, you will be able to turn the car off
8. Download the software from our website, it will be located under the support tab
***The software to download is ECFlash
9. Once the software has been downloaded, plug the programmer into the computer and open up the program.
10. Once the program has updated the device, select download data. This is your OEM file.
11. Save the file to your desktop so it is easier to find
12. You can now proceed to close the program
13. Email the .usr file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your invoice, list of modifications, fuel you use, and any special requests.
Installing A File
1. Once you receive your tune file, save it to your desktop. You will NOT be able to open it because it is encrypted.
2. Connect the handheld to the laptop/desktop.
3. Open the ECFlash software
4. Click on the Upload Data tab
5. Select the tune file and allow it to save on the handheld. The software will tell you when it's complete.
You can now go out to your car and plug in OBDII.
6. Plug the OBDII accessory to the vehicle and the handheld.
7. Turn the key to position 2. The dash will light up and you'll see how much fuel you have.
8. The handheld screen will light up and show the main menu.
9. Click on Tuning and follow the instructions
10. Select the tune file (or stock file) and follow the screen prompts.
11. The handheld will tell you when the tuning process is completed.
12. After the tune is on the vehicle you can turn the car off and unplug the handheld.
Pertaining to Dual ECU cars:
If your car has dual ECUs, it may take longer to write the file! Once the file has been written on the car, turn the car off and wait a minimum of 10 minutes