Last Edited: 01/01/2013
Eurocharged Performance is committed to delivering high-quality products that exceed customer satisfaction.
We stand behind what we build and what we do. All Eurocharged products have a lifetime guarantee from manufacturer's defect when installed by a Eurocharged-certified dealer in a single car with a single owner. In addition, Eurocharged products purchased and installed by a certified Eurocharged dealer are covered for labor and consequential damage by a 2-year/20000-mile warranty that runs concurrently with the standard factory warranty. This is the only factory-level warranty of its kind in the exotic tuning aftermarket.
SIGNATURE SERIES WARRANTY
Our Signature Series warranty covers Eurocharged products and related damage as follows:
- Hardware products must be purchased and installed through an authorized Eurocharged dealership in the US or Canada
- Coverage is for 2 years or 20,000 miles from the original in-service date
- Eurocharged Signature Series warranty matches the original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM’s) warranty for both parts and labor, and for exclusions and limitations (e.g., wear and tear on certain parts)
For the fastest, most hassle-free warranty service, Eurocharged recommends working with a Eurocharged-certified dealer.
Tuning (Software) Motor Replacement Policy
Eurocharged is so confident in our tuning offerings that we will warranty any motor against internal parts damage due to issues directly related to our software. Upon issue, we will require all parts be inspected by an approved dealer for analysis.
- Products must be purchased directly through an authorized Eurocharged dealership in the US or Canada and not by a previous owner or 3rd party.
- Coverage is for 2 years or 20,000 miles from the original in-service date
- Motor coverage is limited to $50,000
- Valid maintenance records will be required
- Problem parts including the ecu(s) may need to be shipped to Houston for diagnosis and repair. If the issue is deemed to be as a result of our tuning, we will reimburse for all shipping charges. If any parts are missing, we may deny the claim.
- Warranty claim may be denied if determined that another tuner's software was installed on the vehicle at any given time
- Receipt required for Eurocharged software purchase
Some Eurocharged products, including but not limited to tuning, suspensions, brakes and turbo chargers, require that you adhere to the recommended maintenance schedule to retain warranty coverage. Normal "wear" items—including but not limited to brake pads, discs, tires, suspension bushings, damper fluids, turbos and seals—are not covered by this warranty. Proof of maintenance is required to make a claim.
MAKING A SIGNATURE SERIES WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, Eurocharged recommends returning to the Eurocharged-certified dealer you purchased the product from or using another Eurocharged-certified dealer, as they will be familiar with the process. However, Eurocharged will work directly with the customer to handle any issue that arrises. Once a claim has been submitted and ruled upon, further claims on that vehicle are no longer valid. Claim determination is final.
Proper service and repair procedures are vital to the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of those performing the repairs. Standard safety procedures and precautions (including use of safety goggles and proper tools and equipment) should be followed at all times to eliminate the possibility of personal injury or improper service which could damage the vehicle or compromise its safety.
Although this material has been prepared with the intent to provide reliable information, no warranty (express or implied) is made as to its accuracy or completeness. Neither is any liability assumed for loss or damage resulting from reliance on this material. SPECIFICALLY, NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY IS MADE OR TO BE IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THIS MATERIAL. In no event will Eurocharged, its employees, or its parent or affiliatesbe liable for any damages, direct or indirect, consequential or compensatory, arising out of the use of this material. Please remember that modifying a car outside its normal OEM status, software or hardware, could be risky. ALL MODIFICATION CONTAINS SOME LEVEL OF RISK, AND THAT RISK IS ASSUMED BY THE CUSTOMER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL EUROCHARGED BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN ACTION OR UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. Under no circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Eurocharged be liable for any damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information, materials or products contained in or purchased. Further, Eurocharged shall have no liability or responsibility for any delay in the delivery, installation or use of the products, as well as the service life of the products, performance, applicability for the use intended, proper installation, or the accuracy of information provided. Eurocharged will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages, nor damage caused by our products to other parts on the vehicle.
EUROCHARGED PRODUCTS ARE FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurocharged Warranty Information:
Eurocharged warrants to the consumer that all of our hardware (NON TUNING) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of the original purchase as long as it is installed by a Eurocharged approved installer. Hardware that fails within this 2 year warranty period will be repaired or replaced at Eurocharged's option, when determined by Eurocharged that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Eurocharged part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the Eurocharged part nor shall Eurocharged be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Written proof of the installation that includes date of install is required to verify warranty claims. Warranty claims to Eurocharged must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 2 year warranty period. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. Eurocharged disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by Eurocharged. Warranty returns will only be accepted by Eurocharged when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by Eurocharged within 30 days of the date RMA is issued. If you have a warranty issue, please email email@example.com and a customer service representative will assist you. A proof of purchase is required for all EuroCharged warranty claims.
Tuning: Numbers presented on advertised products may not be similar on other platforms or vehicles. All vehicles are maintained and perform differently. Eurocharged cannot guarantee exact or similar results from one car to another because of that. We will do our best to produce the safest and most power out of the tuning as possible. We cannot be held responsible for different cars representing numbers on different dynos at different times of the year in which atmospheric conditions could alter the results.
If you are not completely satisfied, return the new/unused item in the original box prepaid within 1 month, with a copy of the invoice, for a refund/exchange. When making a return, please remember a few rules of thumb so your return can be processed as quickly as possible.
- NO returns will be accepted without a copy of the original invoice.
- NO returns on international orders!!!
- NO refunds on shipping costs!!!
- All custom tuning sales are FINAL. No refunds will be given for custom tuning, dyno time, or dyno rental. Free reflashes are for original purchaser of the tune and do not follow the car when it changes hands. All ECU's must be sent to Eurocharged Houston for flash to stock before any refund will be processed
- Refunds may incur restock fees. These fees range from 10 - 25%.
- Contact a Eurocharged Sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund information
* Note: Due to limitations with the software, all Mercedes Bi-turbo from 2012 to present are not eligible for refunds.
No COD or freight-collect shipments will be accepted. Credit will be issued for merchandise only - no refunds will be given on handling/shipping charges.